Along with endless shopping lists, people to see, food to try and demonstrations to watch, here is just a handful of the many reasons to stop by the Fieldsports Press stand (N1501) at The Game Fair at Hatfield House (26-28 July).
1. Take home the latest copies of Fieldsports Journal – including the August/September grouse shooting special hot off the press – along with the full range of our new sister titles Gundog Journal and Scottish Sporting Journal.
2. Enjoy driven boar shooting in a virtual world, hosted by Aim Point with their innovative VR system which will be set up on our stand. Plus, should you set the highest score of the day, you will be rewarded with a first place prize of a year's complimentary subscription to Fieldsports Journal.
3. We will be joined by our sister title Gundog Journal's Field Editor Ben Randall for an exclusive and unmissable Q&A opportunity. He will be on the stand to answer your questions from 10:30am–1:30pm on Friday and 9:30am–12:30pm on Saturday. You are welcome to bring your four legged friends to the stand too.
4. Outstanding show-only subscription offers will be available for all of our titles. We will be giving you the option to choose between receiving a free pair of bespoke Fieldsports shooting socks and matching garters (worth £59.99) or a free gift subscription with each annual Fieldsports subscription taken out at the show. Plus, subscribe to Gundog Journal and take home a complimentary copy of Lord James Percy's hardback coffee-table book, Fields of Dreams (worth £30).
Don't want to wait or not able to attend the show? You may subscribe to all of our titles on our Fieldsports Emporium e-shop (click here) and have them delivered directly to your door.
5. Enter our front cover photo competition to win a year's subscription and a bespoke 'Gundog Journal' embroidered Orvis dog bed. To participate, bring your dog(s) to the Fieldsports Stand and take a photo of them infront of our cover display and post the best image on social media tagging our respective Gundog Journal Instagram and Facebook pages. The image with the most likes at the end of each day of the fair will win a subscription, and the individual with the highest number of likes on a post over the weekend will claim the dog bed.
We look forward to seeing you there.